Professional things to consider
- MathOverflow is a question and answer site for professional mathematicians.
- Overleaf is a collaborative cloud-based LaTeX editor used for writing, editing and publishing scientific documents.
- You can now easily check your writing or write a program using chat GPT (still you need to know how to debug it).
- W3Schools is a freemium educational website for learning coding online (html, css, python, etc.).
- Inkscape is a Free and open source vector graphics editor
- SciLag allows mathematicians to collaboratively build a dynamic database of research problems.
- Lists of Open Problems from the AMR.